Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crappy apartments

My little corner of Los Angeles is a smattering of various convenience shops (7-11 up the street) and apartment buildings, many with names of foreign places that attempt to draw poor city dwellers away from the reality of our relatively ghetto neighborhood and into far-off places like "Cheviot Hills." A common theme seems to be Mediterranean names like "Palms" and "Capri."

After months of passing this apartment building, its name recently caught my attention:


Look closely.


Haaaa I love it. I almost got in an accident when I saw this. Sooooo many questions do I have for the owners of this place. Accident? Ignorance? Satire? Who's to say....

My apartment building, incidentally, is nameless.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan pointed this out to me a while ago. It is pretty freakin funny.

Anonymous said...

Мost females get stгеtсh mаrκs at some point іn their lіves fгom possessіng a infаnt.



Feel freе to surf to mу page http://www.ufo-und-alienforum.de/wiki/index.php?title=Benutzer:QuinnMla

Anonymous said...

I discovered the component in the story about this becoming "clean rat" a bit unsettling with my
stomach.

my blog post flex belt

Anonymous said...

The measurement of this product is extremely special.
This plainly suggests that relationship speeds are inadequate with this protocol.


Also visit my site obd2 scan tool